Are you hungry for knowledge, insight, clarity, and understanding? Are you looking for truthful answers while unsure of the right approach to take? Do you need a fresh perspective? Are your priorities in proper perspective? Are his?
Become an “Influence and Persuasion” expert.
Perceiving a presence, manifestation or future occurrence is a sign that you have an extraordinary gift; a unique ability that is not fully understood by most.
You may begin to see, hear and notice things beyond the veil of our own human capacity; a condition that is very limited and fragile. I was born with the uncanny ability to see beyond the natural realm. I could see spirits, dead people and feel the feelings of others as if my own. I realized I was clairvoyant at the age of 21.
Are you unable to focus at work, nervous, irritable, worried, frightened, riddled with fear and doubt?
Are you clinging to someone, imagining yourself in love with a certain person based on the way in which you idealized him or her to be; driven by what you’d only hoped for and imagined or perceived based on the façade he or she initially displayed and portrayed?
Have you been rejected, abandoned, mistreated and forsaken? Are you drowning in heartache, overtaken by worry and fear? Are you emotionally tormented by panic, anxiety, feelings of hopelessness and an inability to cope?
Over the years, throughout our lives, we often develop numerous personal and professional relationships. Some relationships are loving, satisfying, uplifting, supportive and enrich our life experience. Other relationships are tense, adversarial, problematic, strained, and exhausting. Like most of us, we all tend to avoid, spending time with the people who drain our energy. One thing to consider is this –all of your relationships, good, bad or indifferent, are still a reflection of you!
“Each relationship you have with another person reflects the relationship you have with yourself.” – Alice Deville.
Every relationship’s cornerstone is based on trust. And trust comes from telling the truth. So what is the reason so many relationships fail? Here are five:
1. The Half Truth. Telling the other person only what you want them to know or what they only want to hear is a slippery slope. Jack Nicholson told Diane Keaton in Something’s Gotta Give, “I’ve always told you some version of the truth.” 15 minutes later he had a heart attack. Nothing breaks trust more than finding out your skirt was stuck in your pantyhose from the waiter rather than your husband.
2. Parent and Child Behavior. You are the parent and he is the child. Or vice versa. An imbalance of power means someone has more decision-making authority, gives or takes more, and is usually left holding the bag. Abuse can creep into the relationship when one person has more power than the other.
3. Smother City. No contact with the outside world is suffocating to a relationship. If he insists that you have no friends or you need to account for every detail of every conversation, that’s a sign of controlling behavior. Not attractive.
4. Green-Eyed Monster. Jealousy is one of the most common causes of break-ups. Jealousy occurs when there is a feeling of separation and competition. The root is when you feel less than your significant other, pushing him to constantly prove himself or his undying love for you. This ends up being a full-time job that most people can’t succeed in.
5. It’s All About ME! Thinking of yourself first and foremost causes you to ignore the need of others. You become egocentric, making you difficult to live with. People who are caught up in their ego need constant stroking, praise, and support but are not accustomed to giving it. This is when you need to decide if you can love enough for two. Odds are not in your favor.
Have you met someone new and unsure where it will go or in need of how to approach your situation; which steps to take, how to proceed and need guidance?
1. Make a list of all your tasks.
2. Identify urgent vs. important.
3. Assess value.
4. Be flexible and adaptable.
5. Know when to cut your losses and walk away.